I’m feeling a combined post happening now. Lets do it:
12/01/11 - 266.6 - Official
12/08/11 - 264.0 - Week 1: (-2.6)
12/15/11 - 262.8 - Official / Week 2 (-1.2)
12/16/11 - 261.8
12/17/11 - 260.8
12/18/11 - 259.0
12/19/11 - 263.2
12/20/11 - 261.8
- Ren - One of my fave Texan gals that knows how to use a shotgun and can mellow out with a bottle of wine. Just don’t do them both together! :p
- Brooksy - Badass guy that’s lost over 100 pounds and works his ass off at crossfit.
- Courtney - What can I say about the lovely Courtney!? She’s one of the first tumblrs I’ve ever followed and since day 1, she’s been full of life. Love her!
- Anna - Marathon Anna! Okay, I know I said Brooksy was badass but this girl, DAMN! Said girl gets injured. Walks Soaring Wings, then RUNS St. Jude like it’s nobody’s business. This girl is full of inspiration and smiles! <3
- Shoe - My man Shoe! He’s a great guy who is also full of inspiration. He’s lost 70+ pounds and runs has a sub 10 min mile PR. Hell yeah!
- Ben - This guy is running a Marathon on 3.18.12. He’s raising money for Cystic Fibrosis. I’m going to have the pleasure of meeting him down there for his Marathon. I’m going to have the pleasure of running in the half. It’s going to be nothing short of amazing! Rock on Ben!
- Rach - Who runs 70+ miles a week? THAT GIRL. She’s training for her first ultra and she’s just ultra terrific. Her husband Dustin isn’t too shabby either :p
- Janelle - Soon to be International Marathoner. Picking up where she is living now, going to travel Europe and eventually make her way to Chicago. This is CRAAAAZY!!! THIS IS AWEESOMMMMEEEEE!
- Tony - Love this guy too. He’s lost 60 pounds, soon to be Ironman with Kev, Running RnR Arizona in January — BADASS!
Yeah… Apparently, I was feeling a little bit more than just writing their names down. I love these guys! Rock on!!
Here’s who i’m crushing on this week:
Check out these blogs if you don’t already follow them. Filled with motivation and success. You also have the crazyness every so often! :)
As far as TMI Tuesday goes, It’s open. Do it.
This week for Tumblr Tuesday, I would like you to follow Jim. He’s a nice guy with great things to say. He’s doing incredibly well on his journey and his blog is well worth the read. He can be controversial to some people yet speaks the truth.
He’s not only a good fitblr, he’s a great guy. Follow him.
Oh and by the way Ben isn’t on my crushes this week. Wow. LOLOL!